Confirmation of Booking and Cancellation Policies
* Please read all policies as they apply to all people staying or visiting One Tree B and B: The Suite and The Retreat.
Note: booking accommodation to stay at One Tree is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood and accept all the policies/conditions detailed within this web site.
* Please note bookings through the online facility will require full payment of the tariff at the time of booking. Your booking is immediate and will be confirmed by email.
If booking by email or phone:
* To confirm 2 or more night's reservation a 50% deposit of the full tariff is required within 24 hours of the booking to secure the dates and the balance of the full tariffis required to be paid at least 14 days prior to your confirmed arrival dates.
* If a one night booking is available, the full payment of the tariff is required to secure the booking.
* For a last minute booking (i.e. less than 14 days prior to arrival) full payment of the tariff is required to secure the booking.
* Payment can be made over the telephone on 0413 466 013 with Visa or Mastercard.
* Direct deposit is also available and details can be emailed on request. A valid credit card must still be supplied. If no credit card is available to secure the booking, then a refundable bond of $200 will be applicable.
* A confirmation of booking document will be sent (by email or post) on receipt of the deposit/payment.
* Note: Confirmation of your booking means you are agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions. Please ensure that you read the cancellation policy.
* Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to the first date booked will be entitled to a refund of the full tariff minus a 30% administration fee.
* Cancellations notified 30 days or less and more than 14 days prior to the first date booked will forfeit 50% of the full tariff.
* Cancellations notified 14 days or less prior to the first date booked will forfeit all monies paid.
* Any refunds payable are subject to further adjustment for any costs, bank fees or commissions paid (third party agencies, credit card merchant fees etc).
* Travel Insurance is recommended to provide protection against illness, injury, death, loss of luggage and cancellation of travel.
As a service to our valued guests, we would like to offer you the use of a Wi-Fi service for no additional charge*
Note that this service is monitored and that you may use up to 500MB for your entire stay.
This should be sufficient to search for local services, check email and bit of web-surfing too!
To ensure you do not exceed the limit, you will need to check your own usage.
This service is NOT intended for you to download or watch You Tube videos or Movies, or do updates to your own devices, or download large amounts of data.
Should you exceed the allocated data, you will be *charged $10 for each additional 500MB used. We will inform you of the usage, provide you with the usage details and charge your credit card the extra usage.
Using the Wi-Fi service provided means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
One Tree B and B is the perfect place for a relaxing getaway, however, it is not a place for a large gathering of people. Management reserves the right to determine the appropriate behaviour expected of our guests and visitors. Person/s will be removed from The Suite or The Retreat if we believe they are not behaving appropriately. This includes excessive noise levels and applies to the Suite/Retreat, Outdoor Areas, Swimming Pool and other outside areas including the car park.
Outdoor Spa/Swimming Pool Policy:
Any children must be closely supervised and are not allowed in the pool/spa unsupervised at any time. As we are very concerned with the environment and the care of the spa so that it is safe for all our guests, we require our guests to read our spa rules located within the Suite and Retreat.
Note: The outdoor spa hours (Suite) are 8am-11pm. Any damage to the outdoor spa at either the Suite or Retreat will be charged to the guests account.
The swimming pool is available for Suite guests only to use between the hours of 10am-9pm, with prior arrangement.
The Suite and The Retreat each have a kitchen which contain a dishwasher, sink and cleaning equipment. It is the responsibility of guest's to ensure the dishes are cleaned and put away prior to leaving. We do not expect guests to thoroughly clean the Suite/Retreat (includes outdoor area), but it is an expectation that you leave the property in an acceptable condition upon departure. Guests will be charged a fee of $50 per hour for excess cleaning (e.g. dishes not washed and put away, spills on carpets, upholstery, curtains etc and the removal of excess rubbish or mess).
We understand that accidents can happen but any wilful or reckless loss or damages will be charged to the guests account.
All personal information and data collected will only be used for the purpose of booking in guests, obtaining payment and providing relevant information with respect to any promotions that may be offered by us from time to time. No information will be given to third parties. All credit/bank information is shredded.
Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Suite/Retreat, the outdoor entertainment areas, the pool area (Suite), parking area or property grounds. Hence, no smoking at either the Suite or Retreat, Thank you for your cooperation.
Candles, oil burners and incense are not permitted to be used in the Suite or Retreat, or the outdoor entertainment area, or near the pool (Suite). They are a fire hazard. Thank you.
Unfortunately, we regret that pets are not allowed at One Tree B and B: The Suite or The Retreat. Certified disability dogs are allowed. Please note that a bond of $300 cash is payable to cover potential damage done by the dog. The bond will be returned in full if no damage or additional cleaning is required, 20 days after your stay.
Due to regulations we can not accommodate more than three (3) people in the Suite four (4) people in The Retreat. A fifth person may be accommodated in the Retreat, but not in the bedrooms, with a single bed in the main living room. Any children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times when staying at either the Suite or Retreat. Please contact us directly in relation to availability.
The Suite and Retreat contain information detailing how to use the various appliances and facilities provided for guest's enjoyment. It is a requirement that these instructions are read, to ensure safe and correct operation/use by guest's.
Thank you for your consideration and understanding.